Latest Windows 11 Update – Release Date Information and Download. The Windows 11 upgrade becomes available for download on more compatible PCs as gradual roll out continues. The gradational release of Microsoft’s Windows 11 update is entering its coming phase, during which more PC druggies will be suitable to fluently download and install the free upgrade in order to profit from the multitudinous changes and advancements in Windows 11.
2021 On October 5, Microsoft officially made the Windows 11 upgrade available for download. Indeed though there was relatively some contestation caused by the strict tackle conditions and thus limited comity of Windows 11, effects feel to have calmed a bit over the last couple of weeks. Thus Microsoft now blazoned that it has officially started the coming phase of the gradational roll out of the Windows 11 upgrade.
Latest Windows 11 Update
Since the sanctioned release in early October, Windows 11 was substantially available for two groups of guests. The first group included people who bought a new PC on which Windows 11 waspre-installed. The alternate group contained druggies who bought a PC with Windows 10 (fromUS$ 129 on Amazon), which are also good for the free Windows 11 upgrade. After the upgrade supposedly went easily for utmost of these druggies, Microsoft has now made Windows 11 available for download for a third group of guests.
With its machine learning technology, Microsoft has determined farther bias on which the Windows 11 update advisement should now appear automatically. The Redmond- grounded software company has not revealed any fresh information on which exact PC configurations are included in this third group. Still, manually driving the Windows 11 update, which is how numerous tech suckers presumably installed Windows 11 in the once weeks, is no longer necessary on these PCs. Druggies can simply check the regular Windows Update operation in order to corroborate whether the Windows 11 upgrade is ready to download on their separate device.
Setup Windows 11 Update ISO File 64 / 32 Bit Free Download
Many of the users have started to search for the Windows 11 32/ 64 bit ISO file even now. Let us tell you that this version of windows is yet to be released. On June 24, some announcements will be made about the release of Windows 11. Once Win 11 is released and available for download, it will be available on the official portal of Microsoft itself.
In 2015, Windows 10 was launched that Microsoft was adamant that they will not create another version of windows. But, there are revolutionary times for technology and new technology is being introduced every day. So, Microsoft decided to launch Windows 11 for all users.
The Win 11 ISO file will be provided free to the users (Early prediction) and users will not have to pay for the new version. We recommend upgrading your OS to Win 11 as soon as it is available. Because, after a given time frame, Microsoft can make it paid too. Windows 11 ISO file will be available for bot 32 and 64 bit operating systems. You will have to download the ISO file of the version as per your OS.
Source (s) – Microsoft via Tom’s Hardware
Microsoft Windows 11 News Updates:
Windows 11 is set for release on June 24, 2021. But it was leaked already on the internet. Some key features of Windows 11 and various others details were leaked. In the leaks, it can be seen that a new start menu is designed for the new version. There are many other interface-level changes that were seen in the Windows 11 Leaked news.
The new start menu will have rounded corners and a new startup sound. This upgrade will be a simplified and faster version of what we are using in Windows 10. This will include various pinned apps, recent files, quick shutdown options, and much more.
Windows 11 Requirements:
Below is the minimum expected system requirement for Windows 11 Pro installation.
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GHz single-core processor (32-bit)
- OR 1.4 GHz single-core processor (64-bit)
- Approximately 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- 0 GHz dual-core processor or faster
- 1680 x 1050 screen resolution or higher
- Approximately 18 GB of available hard disk space.
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
From the leaked version of Windows 11, It can be seen that the Setup file (ISO File) size is 4.54 GB. Considering that the leaked version does not have all the features, We can say that the actual file size will be between 4.5 to 6 GB.
How to Download Windows 11 / Windows 11 Pro Free Download Link?
As we know that the Win 11 64 Bit version was leaked online and many people have uploaded it on Google Drive and shared it online. The direct link to Download ISO File is Here. We do not recommend you download and install the leaked version on your device as it can be full of malware. Hacker may have included some code in this file to steal your information so please do it at your own risk.
How to Install Windows 11 on 64 Bit OS?
- Download the ISO file from the download link.
- Grab a USD drive (With at least 16GB of Space) and make it bootable.
- You can make this Pendrive bootable using Rufus.
- Launch Rufus and select Windows 11 ISO file which you just downloaded.
- Don’t alter any other field and keep them all as default and then click on the Start button at the bottom.
- After that Windows 11 will be flashed in your USD drive.
- Plug this USB Drive into the system where you want to install Windows 11.
- Now restart your laptop/ PC and keep pressing the boot key.
- Choose USB Drive as primary from the Boot Device Options.
- After pressing the Enter button, Windows 11 installation process will start.
- Now Choose your Language, Time, and Keyboard Input Method.
- Click on Install Now.
- As you do not have the product key, click the “I don’t have a product key” option.
- Select the Windows 11 Edition you want to install.
- Select the partition for Windows 11 Installation.
- Click next and Your windows will start to install.
Windows 11 Features / Windows 11 Pro Features:
- New Animations are added while moving and dragging the windows. Even Opening a new window, closing, and minimize tap have different animation than earlier versions of Windows.
- Featured add to perform multitask with windows like split-screen, creating groups of various task windows, etc.
- New Start Menu, Taskbar, and Search Bar
- Touch controls are improved significantly. Windows 11 will have various problems fixed which were there in windows 10.
- New sounds are added in this version. After the release of Windows 10 in 2015, no significant changes were made in the sounds. But in Windows 11, you will see various new sound options.
- You will have access to dark mode also.
- Rounded Corners: Pointy corners will not be available in Windows 11. Corners of various bars will be made round.
- Various new Widgets are added in this version.
- New icons are added which will make it more attractive than the earlier versions.
There are yet many new features of Windows 11 that we don’t know. These featured will be updated shortly.