Windows latest update problems in December 2021. In today’s world, Windows 10 is the first choice of Microsoft operating system users. And as a gamer, I can’t think of anything other than Windows 10. Although Windows 7 has overwhelmed the market quite well. In most cases, Windows 10 is probably a much better quality operating system than previous versions, no doubt about it. A mixed flavor of Windows 8.1 and 8 is available using Windows 10 / Windows 11.
Needless to say, today we are going to solve 5 common problems using this operating system, which I believe will benefit most users. So let’s get started.
The Blue Screen – Windows Latest Update Problems
Sitting at the computer for a long time or went to turn on the computer, suddenly saw something like a picture. This is a very common problem. However, sometimes such force restart problems are seen more. This is especially true when installing new software that is not verified by Windows Firewall. Or the computer restarts the force by displaying a blue screen due to running too many programs at the same time, installing a few unnecessary antivirus software, etc.
Identifying this problem is quite a hassle. There is no explanation in the form of code as to why such a force was restarted. So first it is better to uninstall unnecessary apps on the computer. You should not have any antivirus software without a license. Apps that are not designed for Windows 10 should not be kept.
When using a computer, you should check which programs are running. If you have a separate gaming graphics card installed on your computer, check to see if the specific software downloaded for it is up-to-date, updated or uninstalled if necessary. And if you see a blue screen at the beginning, then go to the automatic repair and try different ways of the advanced option. However, there is not much trouble for force restart. However, if you do not follow the above rules, Windows can crash at any time.
Windows Update Error – Windows Latest Update Problems
A few days later, the new Fall Crater version of Windows 10/11 comes, many people do not want to update for fear. And the only reason for that is that there are problems in updating while updating, so many people fall into both crises. A lot of code appears on the screen indicating the reasons for not updating. It is better to go to the Windows Update option on a computer and install a newer version of Windows than to update using the Windows Update ToolKit. Because Microsoft downloads the necessary software only after verifying everything. In that case, if there is a problem with your computer, the update may show an error.
Proceed to resolve this issue using the Windows Update Troubleshooter Tool first. It is a part of the operating system, so you do not have to download any software. Now follow the instructions below:
1. Select the Settings option.
2. Click Update & Security.
3. Pick Troubleshoot.
4. Under “Get up and running,” you will find the Windows Update option. Click.
5. Click the Run the troubleshooter button.
6. If necessary, click on the Apply this fix option.
7. If there is a problem, it will look like the picture below
9. Restart the computer. Then follow this sequence again: Settings> Update & Security> Windows Update. Then go to Check for updates and try to update Windows.
Problems with the network adapter often shut down Windows Update in the middle. So go to Network Adapter troubleshooter and select Find and fix other problem. Hopefully there will be a solution.
Damaged files on USB Bootable media – Windows Latest Update Problems
Suppose you are having trouble updating your computer to a new Windows. Not being updated in any way. Then the easiest way is to install the latest version of Windows on the CD drive that came in the market, this is the last step. But in the case of Windows 11, a common problem at this time is that some files are lost in the bootable media, so Windows is not installed. But there is a solution.
Download a software. The name is Media Creation Tool. You can find it on Microsoft’s website. Then-
1. Enter the tool by clicking MediaCreationTool.exe.
3. Select the Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) option for another PC.
4. Click Next.
5. It is better to use a pen drive and everyone does that, that is, you feel comfortable copying from a DVD and installing Windows on a pen drive, so if you have a pen drive, choose the USB flash drive option.
6. Click Next.
7. Select the removable drive according to the image below-
8. Click Next.
9. By clicking Finish you have installed the new Bootable Installation Media. Now install the new Windows as a general rule.